Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Grapevine businesses and residents need a source for reliable and high-quality mold remediation services. Microbial growth is a common problem in many types of buildings, particularly when water damage within a dwelling or commercial space goes unnoticed and unabated. Places where we live and work that struggle with high levels of humidity are possible mold growth hot spots. Any home or business is at risk if moisture intrusions occur.
Permitting mold growth to continue ultimately results in structural damage, ruined personal belongings, and the risk of health effects. SERVPRO of Grapevine/ Northeast Tarrant County takes note of the stress and anxiety of finding a mold infestation in your home. We train our technicians comprehensively concerning mold remediation techniques, employing the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) curriculum and or SERVPRO Employee Certification Training Program (ECTP), the industry’s standard.
The crews we dispatch to assess and respond to mold damage complaints hold Applied Microbial Remediation certification. Protocols used were developed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and demonstrate success in abating current mold damage and limiting future problems. We want to set our customers’ minds at ease concerning our reputation as qualified mold remediation experts in the Tarrant County region. Happy customers are always our goal.
Do you have questions or concerns about mold? Call SERVPRO® of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County today at 817.595.2506
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (817) 595-2506
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Grapevine / NE Tarrant Co.?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (817) 595-2506
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Grapevine / NE Tarrant Co. is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: