Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
When it comes to mold, it’s important to know that it can spread fast – sometimes in as little as 48 hours. It brings with it many allergens and other harmful irritants that can affect the health of those living or working in the space. It may seem scary to be faced with mold, but we here at SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County have your back! We’re “Here to Help®” you remediate the problem and get your home or business back to a clean and healthy environment. It’s important to act fast! Mold is relentless, and in order to prevent mold from spreading further, you should call us as soon as you suspect a problem. While you’re waiting for us, check out a list of tips below to help you deal with your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (817) 595-2506
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Grapevine / NE Tarrant Co. for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Grapevine / NE Tarrant Co. has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Trophy Club